Intellectual Property Rights
This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. Specifically, the Program, including workbooks, videos, posts, blogs and any other material only available after purchase of the Program, is solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site and/or in the Program in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not ben authorized by us. Unless explicitly authorized by LaurieMarsden.com, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including email or other electronic means) any material from the site or from the Program. You may however, download and/or print:
- one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal noncommercial use; and
- Sections of the 8 Steps to Becoming You Workbook and associated video content, for your personal noncommercial use;
provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The “8 Steps to Becoming You” is a registered trademark.
The 8 Steps to Becoming You program
The Program has a Membership Forum which allows feedback to us, interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on the Membership Forum lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Forum.
It is a condition of your use of the Forum that you do not:
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Program.
- Use the Membeship Forum to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, profane or indecent information of any kind.
- Use the Membership Forum to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Use the Membership Forum to post or transmit any information, software or material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Membership Forum to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Membership Forum to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Membership Forum.
- Use the Forum to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
Any user failing to comply with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to the Site and the Program and the Membership Forum.
LaurieMarsden.com or its designated agents reserves it rights to remove or alter any user created content at any time for any reason. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Membership Forum. The opinions expressed by users in the Membership Forum are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect in any way the opinions of LaurieMarsden.com or its affiliates.
LaurieMarsden.com has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the Membership Forum. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our discretion. We have the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, users and visitors.
The Program, specifically the Workbook, video guides and any comments that may be posted by us from time to time on the Membership Forum, is not intended to be a substitute for professional clinical advice. While the Program may be beneficial, you should always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with any questions you have with your mental and physical health. Specifically, with regard to the Program,
- Any information contained in the Program is only general in nature and has not been designed to suit any person’s specific individual circumstances.
- The Program is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- LaurieMarsden.com and its affiliates do not guarantee the Program’s accuracy, quality, suitability or reliability and may change any of the program material at any time without notice.
- You should always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition.
- You should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because you are, expect to take, or have taken, the Program.
By purchasing the Program you accept these Terms and Conditions. Do not use the Program unless you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, whether now or in the future,including but not limited to negligence, shall we or our affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the Site, the Program and any associated materials, products and services made available through the Site. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or the Program or any of the materials, products or services associated with the Site, or with any of the Site’s Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site, the Program and any associated products, services, and/or materials.
This Site is continually under development and we make no warranty of any kind as to its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose.